Hygisun Medical Face Mask Type IIR Earloop
The Hygisun Medical Face Mask Type IIR Earloop (other names: medical mouth-nose protection, respiratory mask or mouthguard) is a medical device with the intention of reducing the transmission of pathogens by droplet infection. This is mainly used for external protection, but a correct use can increase self-protection. It is made of skin-friendly three-layer filter material, nonwoven fabric, fine fibres and rubber. The soft rubber loops and the adjustable noseband ensure a high level of comfort. The surgical masks are only available in one size and fit almost all face types.
- Standard according to EN 14683:2019
- Subject to strict quality controls
- skin-friendly three-layer filter material, nonwoven, fine fibres and rubber
- different product color
- High wearing comfort and high fitting accuracy
- achieves a filter performance of at least 98%
- External protection and limited self-protection in case of air-borne infections
- One size, suitable for almost all face types
- Disposable masks
- Wearable exclusively by the same person
- 50 in a box, packed as 10 per bag (5 bags)
In Europe, the masks are standardized according to EN 149683:2019 for protective properties for the wearer.
The Hygisun surgical mask type IIR filters at least 98% of the test aerosol, achieves a pressure difference of <60 Pa/cm2 and a pressure of spray resistance of >=16.0 kPa.
Before putting on the masks, you should thoroughly clean your hands with water and soap, or a suitable disinfectant.
You should then put on the mask so that it completely covers the mouth and nose so that no gap between the face and mask is left. A flexible noseband ensures a secure and comfortable fit of the mask.
When removing the mask, bend slightly forward and pull it down at an angle. Please dispose of the mask in accordance with the regulations.
Please note that these are disposable masks and should only be worn by one person.
Contact us directly at email@example.com for bulk pricing
Free, tracked DPD delivery for orders of €60 and more.
Minimum delivery charge, €5.
Ireland - 24/48 hrs (DPD)
UK - 48/72 hrs via courier
Ireland - 3 - 5 days with standard An Post
Marathon Safety Solutions - Irish owned, Dublin based.