HighTop Rapid Antigen Test Nasal (5 Tests Minimum Order)
Testing is a vital part in fighting this unprecedented global healthcare emergency. The reliable SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Nasal Test provides fast answers wherever you need them.
- Test kit is approved by the EU Health Security Committee and CE certified.
Why use SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Nasal Test?
- Inexpensive and simple to use
- Test should be operated at the room temperature
- High accuracy, specificity and sensitivity
- No instrument required
- Obtain a quick result within 15 minutes
- No need for a follow-up appointment to discuss result
- Easy handling which does not require specific training
- The kit is used for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 in vitro diagnostic medical devices for self-testing.
- Single-used. Single patient only.
- The test should be operated at room temperature（4-30℃).
This item is non-returnable.
- SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Test Device
- Nasal swab
- Collection bag (with 1ml extraction solution)
- Disposable dropper (antigen extraction tube)
- Instructions for Use Kit components
- Test Card should be used right after opening the pouch.
Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for bulk pricing
Free, tracked DPD delivery for orders of €40 and more.
Minimum delivery charge, €9.
Ireland - 24/48 hrs (DPD)
UK - 48/72 hrs via courier
Marathon Safety Solutions - Irish owned, Dublin based.
NOTE: Results are for the identification of SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid antigen. The positive results indicate the presence of viral antigens, but clinical correlation with patient history and other diagnostic information is necessary to determine infection status. The positive results do not rule out bacterial infection or co-infection with other viruses.
The negative results do not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection and should not be used as the sole basis for treatment or patient management decisions, including infection control decisions.