Hygisun SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Single Saliva Test
This item is VAT excluded! Ex-VAT price is automatically generated. Your invoice is the full price shown!
Testing is a vital part in fighting this unprecedented global healthcare emergency. The reliable SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Saliva Test provides fast answers wherever you need them.
Approved by the EUHealth Security Committee.
The kit is used for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 in saliva in vitro.
|Clinical Sensitivity||98.19 %|
|Clinical Specificity||100 %|
|Total Coincidence Rate||98.84 %|
- To order 1 - 20 Test Kits - €10 per pack
- €9.5 per pack if you order 21 - 30 Test Kits - use code RAST5 at checkout
- €9 per pack if you order31 - 50 Test Kits - use code RAST10 at checkout
- €8.5 per pack if you order 51 - 100 Test Kits - use code RAST15 at checkout
- €8 per pack if you order101 or more Test Kits - 20 % discount will be applied automatically at checkout
Why use SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Saliva Test?
- Reliable, rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of specific antigens of SARS-CoV-2 present in thein human saliva
- Obtain a quick result within 15-30 minutes
- No need for a follow-up appointment to discuss result
- Easy handling which does not require specific training
- No instrument required
- Allows immediate access to testing on site
- Recommended Age: Over 3 years old.
- Intended Operator: The trained medical or paramedical staff who have received professional medical knowledge, or Non-health care person, we can fully understand and understand the content identification, description and instructions provided.
- Environment: Hospitals and professional medical institutions and laboratories; Closed or semi-closed groups; include schools, nursing homes, cruise ships, prisons, workplaces and dormitories, or non-laboratory sites.
- Single-used. Single patient only.
- Samples should be tested as soon as possible after collection. Saliva specimen can be stored in Extraction Solution for up to 24 hours at room temperature or 2° to 8°C. Do not freeze.
- The test should be operated at room temperature（15-30℃).
- Reference standard: BS EN 62366-1:2015 IEC 62366-1:2015
- Medical devices-Application of usability engineering to medical devices (IEC 62366:2007).
This item is non-returnable.
- SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Test Card
- Saliva collection device (with 1ml extraction solution)
- Saliva collection Funnel
- Disposable dropper
- Instructions for Use Kit components
- Test Card should be used right after opening the pouch.
Ireland - 24/48 hrs
UK - 48/72 hrs via courier
NOTE: Results are for the identification of SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid antigen. The positive results indicate the presence of viral antigens, but clinical correlation with patient history and other diagnostic information is necessary to determine infection status. The positive results do not rule out bacterial infection or co-infection with other viruses.
The negative results do not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection and should not be used as the sole basis for treatment or patient management decisions, including infection control decisions.