All employers must prepare and put systems and controls in place before they reopen their business and workplaces.
Your employer must:
- Appoint at least one lead worker representative to make sure safety measures are in place and being followed. A short online course on the role of lead worker representative can be found on the HSA website.
- Update business and safety plans, including the business COVID-19 Response Plan, the occupational health and safety risk assessment and the safety statement. Include how to deal with a suspected case of COVID-19 in the safety plans and appoint a dedicated manager in charge of dealing with suspected cases.
- Develop, consult on, communicate and implement workplace changes or policies.
- Provide COVID-19 induction training for all staff.
- Put in place temperature testing in line with public health advice.
- Put in place any mass COVID-19 testing needed in line with public health advice.
READ in full HERE